Wednesday 7 August 2013

Digital Photographic Practice - New Module

Digital Photographic Practice - New Module


The folder has arrived and I'm keen to start on this. I have Assignment 5 for TAOP yet to complete but this is waiting for a scheduled activity.


I'm currently also looking for some books to accompany me on this module. I've currently short listed:

 - The Digital Photography Workflow Handbook by Gulnins and Steinmueller

 - the Adobe Photoshop CS6 book for digital photographers by Kelby

When I get these books I will set-up a specific page where I will give feedback of the books over the course hence it will be a dynamic post until I complete the course.

I don't think the OCA recommend any specific books but if I'm wrong I'm sure some kind person will let me know

No comments:

Post a Comment