Sunday 16 June 2013

Stock Library Success

Most likely for vanity reasons and for the chance that someone might like to buy one of my images I joined 2 stock libraries and had some images accepted.

For those that have tried and/or succeeded you will know that as an amateur photographer is challenging enough to a) to just get accepted as a submitter and b) to actually get any images accepted.

It was never going to be about money it was always going to be about the sense of achievement if this happened.

Well at the end of last week it did, my very first sale of an image via stock library and it makes me feel good. I believe my photography in terms of knowledge and execution is slowing growing. This is great stepping stone and helps encourage me

This was the image:



I'm hoping I get to see where it is being used

No comments:

Post a Comment